About this Location
At Children's National, we’re more than just a hospital – we're a community dedicated to helping children grow up stronger. When it comes to care, our doctors understand that children aren’t small adults; their bodies are constantly developing and growing. That’s why our entire care team is comprised of specialty-trained experts who know how to treat children’s unique needs.
We provide nationally-ranked care for even the most complex conditions, in an environment where every single individual is focused on the health of children.
- 24/7 pediatric emergency care
- Pediatric specialists who are always available – in every specialty
- Specialty care in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Full-service cafeteria
- Walgreens pharmacy
- Healing Garden for patients and visitors
- Child Life specialists who help children through their visits and medical procedures
Other Services & Information
- Access to public transportation
- Healing Garden
- Lactation Room
- Coffee Bar
- Valet Parking
Visiting Children's National
We’re here to help make your trip to Children’s National as easy as possible. Discover information about transportation and parking, visiting hours, where to stay during your visit, spending the night at the hospital and things to do in the area.