Schedule an Appointment
Appointment Scheduling Options
We know families are busy, so we have multiple ways for you to schedule appointments at Children’s National:
If your child is in immediate risk of harming him/herself or others, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Specialty Care Patients
- Call the Bear Line at 888-884-BEAR (2327) or 202-476-BEAR (2327) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Primary Care Patients
- Please visit our primary care locations page to find the pediatric office where you would like to schedule an appointment.
- Please contact our Global Services team at 1-202-476-5779 or email Global Services if you are interested in becoming a patient.
New and Existing Patients
- Families can schedule appointments online with several of our departments, including neurology, cardiology, dermatology, nephrology, and rheumatology. To book online, search for a provider (or condition) and then click the Make an Appointment button.
Patients with a Portal Account
- Existing patients can quickly book an appointment through our patient portal. Sign in and click on Appointments to schedule.
What information do I need to schedule my child's appointment?
How should I prepare for my child's appointment?
How do I get to my child’s appointment?
Get to Know Our Bear Facts
With our providers recognized for their expertise and innovation in pediatric care, Children's National Hospital offers a variety of services at our specialty and primary care locations. You'll find location information and details on our services in our Bear Facts brochure.