Report a Compliance Concern
Children's National hotline is a confidential, 24-hour-a-day, service that you can access from any location. Reports may be made by name or anonymously. The hotline is administered by a third party, InTouch/Intercede, to maintain confidentiality. Anyone can report a concern regarding the Children's National Code of Conduct, ethics, fraud, waste or abuse, legal violations, privacy and security, or compliance. We are committed to thoroughly investigating your concerns and resolving as promptly as possible.
Report Compliance Concerns
To report a compliance concern please call 1-844-TEL-A-BEAR or submit online.
Potential violations of the law, regulations, professional standards, policy, or our Code of Conduct that you believe are not being handled properly should be reported immediately. Such potential violations could include, but are not limited to:
- Non-compliance with professional standards
- Conflicts of interest
- Inappropriate gifts and entertainment
- Breaches of an employee’s or patient’s confidentiality
- Inappropriate claims/billings
- Inappropriate reporting of time or expenses
- Other potential violations of policies