Educators, schools and community partners play a vital role in collaborating with the ADHD & Learning Differences Program to ensure that children in our care reach their fullest potential.
- Homework, Organization and Time Management Strategies to Help Kids with ADHD (CHADD) (webinar)
- Promoting Engagement in Adolescents with ADHD (presentation)
- Guidance for School Health Providers on Addressing Mental Health when Returning to In-Person Schooling (slides)
These materials were developed by the ADHD & Learning Differences Program with generous support from the Gerard B. Lambert Foundation.
- FIU Center for Children & Families Fact Sheets
- Homework Organization and Planning Skills (HOPS)
- Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology: Resource for understanding treatments that work for children and adolescents
- University of California, San Francisco Collaborative Life Skills (CLS) Program
Advancing Academic & Organizational Tools
Our current projects are exploring ways to optimize services for students' attention and organization.
How Can We Help You?
Are you a parent, caregiver or educator in need of support? Let us know how we can help you and what topics you would like to see by completing our brief form.