Advance Practice Nursing
Expanding Access, Advancing Children’s Health
At Children’s National Hospital, our team of more than 150 advanced practice providers plays a vital role in expanding access and improving care for all our patients.
As an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) at Children’s National, you’ll have the autonomy to:
- Provide comprehensive care to patients
- Lead research initiatives and meaningful practice changes
- Spearhead innovative clinical programs
- Educate families and the community on health issues
- Communicate with and support our families
Our team is growing every day as we actively recruit APRNs for:
- Specialty positions in our main hospital
- Primary care roles at Children's National Pediatricians & Associates and Children’s Health Centers
- School nurse positions with Children’s School Services
And, we’re promoting from within. Children’s National supports RNs who pursue graduate degrees and move into advanced practice nursing roles through our tuition reimbursement program and Doctoral Support Group.
Empowering Advance Practice Nurses
As an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) at Children’s National, you’ll have a chance to contribute to every part of our child-focused mission.
Join Our Team
Whether you’re just getting started or bring years of experience, learn more about nursing careers at Children’s National.
A Place to Grow and Thrive
Opportunities for professional development support not only nurses’ career aspirations, but patients’ outcomes.