Information for Parents Visiting the HSC Pediatric Center
Inpatient Program — Preparing for Your Child's Visit
From your child’s first day at The HSC Pediatric Center, our staff begins to plan and prepare for the return home. Your child and family are our top priority. Learn more about our programs.
What should I bring?
What does a typical day look like?
What will my role be?
What will my visit be like?
Do you have resources for kids?
Outpatient - Preparing for Your Child's Visit
Preparing for an outpatient visit to one of our locations is important. First, make sure you have the appropriate address, directions and contact information of the location before you leave for your child's appointment.
Before your visit, please read, print, and fill out the following information:
- HSC therapy information forms (PDF)
- Outpatient Family Handbook (PDF)
- Therapy Consent Form (PDF)
- Telemedicine Information and Consent Form (PDF)
We also have Spanish versions of these forms:
- Formularios sobre la terapia en HSC (PDF)
- Guía para Pacientes Ambulatorios (PDF)
- Formulario para Consentimiento de Tratamiento (PDF)
- Información y consentimiento sobre la telemedicina (PDF)
If you have any questions about your visit—including what to bring—do not hesitate to ask us.
Learn more about our programs