The Interventional Radiology team is here to help you and your child. Please ask us if you have any questions or if anything is not clear. Your interventional radiologist will work closely with your primary care provider or referring provider to be sure your child receives the best possible care.
Between 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday:
- Call the Interventional Radiology office at 202-476-3791.
- Call the surgical coordinator at 202-476-6410.
At all other times, call 202-476-5000 and ask to speak to the interventional radiologist on call.
Contact Children's National Hospital immediately if your child experiences any of the following:
- Redness, pain, swelling, leaking or bruising at the tube insertion site.
- Fever higher than 101° Fahrenheit or 38° Celsius.
- Catheter becomes dislodged.
- Nothing is draining into the bag or bulb as you would expect.