The Future of Ambulatory Nursing: Doing it Differently, Better, and With Purpose
Ambulatory Topics Include:
- The future of healthcare
- Medical home and speciality care
- Asthma practice update
- Outpatient surgery initiative
- Communicable diseases discussion
- Legacy mapping
- Diabetic care trends
- Autism care
- Writing to succeed techniques
- Practice with purpose
- Telehealth nursing
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses working in the Ambulatory Care arena
- Registered Nurses practicing in a Telehealth role
- Nurses pursuing a career in outpatient services
- Explore the current and future landscape of Ambulatory Care on a national, regional, and local level.
- Engage in active learning that supports transformational practice in primary and specialized ambulatory setting.
- Discuss opportunities for nurses to practice with purpose in the ambulatory setting.
Children’s National Medical Center is an accredited provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurse Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation.
Other Past Events
Presenters:Kris P. Rehm, M.D., M.M.H.C., S.F.H.M., Professor, Pediatrics, Associate Chief Medical Officer Children’s Services, Vanderbilt Medical Group, Vice Chair, Outreach Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Monroe Carell Jr Children’s Hospital
Presenters:Christine Sinsky, M.D., M.A.C.P., Vice President, Professional Satisfaction, American Medical Association