31st Annual Pediatric Neurology Update: Uncommon Treatments for "Common" Neurologic and Neuropsychiatric Diseases
The learning objective of this session is to update participants on non-pharmacological interventions for "common" neurologic and neuropsychiatric diseases, such as DBS for childhood movement disorders and TMS for childhood psychiatric conditions.
Moderators: Adelaide Robb, M.D., and Hasan Syed, M.D.
- TMS and beyond; OCD and other neuropsychiatrists disorders – Paul Croarkin, D.O.
- Headaches and the new translational therapies – Marc DiSabella, D.O.
- DBS and childhood movement disorders – Terence Sanger, M.D., Ph.D. (Paine lecturer)
- Acute interventions for stroke – Dana Harrar, M.D., Ph.D., Monica Pearl, M.D., and Michael Bell, M.D.
Please register by March 5th to attend all four sessions:
- March 5: Cardiac Disease; CICU and Brain Preservation
- March 12: Epilepsy, the Next Steps
- March 19: Uncommon Treatments for "Common" Neurologic and Neuropsychiatric Diseases
- March 26: High and Low-Intensity Ultrasound, the New Frontier
You may cancel for a full refund through February 26, 2021. After this date, no refunds will be given.
Register at childrensnational.org/neurologyupdate.