31st Annual Pediatric Neurology Update: Cardiac Disease; CICU and Brain Preservation
The learning objective of this session is to understand how alterations in cardiac surgery and monitoring after cardiac surgery impact favorably on long-term neurocognitive outcome patients.
- Cardiopulmonary bypass; novel approaches to improve neurologic outcome – Richard Jonas, M.D.
- Neurologic monitoring in the CICU; the path ahead – Adre du Plessis, M.B.Ch.B.
- Role of the neurologist in the CICU – Sarah Schlatterer, M.D.
- Cardiac disease and neuro-development outcomes – Gil Wernovsky, M.D.
- CICU of the future – Drs. Munoz and d'Udekem
Please register by March 5th to attend all four sessions:
- March 5: Cardiac Disease; CICU and Brain Preservation
- March 12: Epilepsy, the Next Steps
- March 19: Uncommon Treatments for "Common" Neurologic and Neuropsychiatric Diseases
- March 26: High and Low-Intensity Ultrasound, the New Frontier
You may cancel for a full refund through February 26, 2021. After this date, no refunds will be given.
Register at childrensnational.org/neurologyupdate.