Our team of specialists is committed to partnering with community pediatricians and health care providers. To help further this partnership, we have compiled tools and resources that you may find helpful for your practice:
- Referral Pad Request Form
Practices may now request referral pads online by filling out our Referral Pad Request Form.
- Physician Change of Address Form
To ensure referring doctors receive feedback on their patients, including faxed discharge reports from the Emergency Department or other inpatient units, please fill out our form to update your address.
- Specialty Care Location Fact Sheets
Find out which specialties are offered at each of our specialty care locations, as well as lists of providers at each location.
- Diagnostic Imagining and Radiology – Locations and Services
Download our fact sheet to see all our locations, hours, contact information and list of services for imaging and radiology.
- Imaging Order Forms – Montgomery County and Prince George's County
Download imaging order forms for the Maryland locations.
- Physician Access Line, 202-476-2880
Reach one of our expert physicians to consult about your patients.
- Online Physician Directory
View or print our digital physician directory, with the ability to sort by location and service area.
- Provider Portal
Log in to check real-time information on your referred patients at Children’s National.
- Surgical History & Physical - Interdisciplinary Patient Assessment (H&P Form)
Download Maryland Referral Pads
Eastern Maryland (Prince George’s County, Howard County, Annapolis and Salisbury) English | Spanish
Western Maryland (Washington, D.C., Montgomery County & Frederick County) English | Spanish