HSC Home Care and Health and Residential Services
Why Choose HSC Home Care
At HSC Home Care, we offer:
- Quality care. Our goal is to make sure you and your family receive quality care and services in the comfort of your home. HSC Home Care is accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), an independent accrediting body for community-based healthcare organizations. CHAP accreditation demonstrates that HSC Home Care meets the highest quality standard.
- Skilled professionals. Our team is made up of family-focused, energetic and compassionate healthcare professionals. We have registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, home health aides, personal care aides, licensed clinical social workers, and rehabilitative therapies performed by occupational, physical and speech therapists.
- Family-centered care. We focus on the family and aspects of individual care needs that are essential to the client’s well being. We also work to connect you with community resources you might need, like job assistance, financial counseling, food banks, child recreation, education and more.
- Health care team coordination. As part of the healthcare team, we work with you and your loved one's other healthcare providers to make sure the care we provide is coordinated, comprehensive and safe.
- 24-hour support. Sometimes a person needs care after our regular hours. You can reach us anytime, day or night, 7 days a week.
We partner with you and your healthcare team to create an individual care plan that best meets your health needs.
HSC Home Care offers services to individuals and families in the Washington, DC area.
Washington, DC — HSC Home Care, LLC
HSC Home Care, LLC is a Medicare & Medicaid certified home health agency licensed in the District of Columbia.
HSC Home Care provides care for infants, children, teens and young adults up to age 21 who have complex health care needs and disabilities, like developmental delays, cerebral palsy, brain injuries or other medical issues. Our services allow your loved one(s) to get the medical care they need in the comfort of their home.
Maryland — HSC Health & Residential Services
HSC Health & Residential Services is licensed as a residential service agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Office of Health Care Quality (license R3528). As a part of HSC Home Care, we provide care and services for children and adults of all ages with complex medical needs Our services allow your loved one to have their care needs met while they stay in their own home.
Learn more about Home Care
Donate to HSC Home Care
We want you to make meaningful decisions about your contributions. Take a moment to learn more about HSC Home Care.