Telehealth appointments provide families the opportunity to see their healthcare providers remotely through video visits from the comfort of their own homes. We offer both primary and specialty care appointments through telehealth. These appointments are available to new or existing Children’s National Hospital patients in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia, and can be done using a phone, tablet or computer.
No matter where you’re located, we’re making it easier for you and your child to get care by:
- Minimizing time taken off of work and school
- Minimizing time traveling to and from your doctor’s office
- Extending virtual appointment hours beyond the typical workday
- Helping you manage medications and medication renewals with your doctor
- Offering payments through FSA, Flex and similar accounts
- Increasing access for families who live far from our locations
Scheduling an Appointment
Telehealth appointments are available during normal Children’s National business hours. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our appointment line at 1-888-884-BEAR (2327).
If you’re interested in more information, email us.