To help ensure the success of your child’s surgery right from the start, we help you know exactly what to expect. Here we offer a list of resources to address common questions and concerns. If you have any additional questions, we’re always happy to help.
Limb Lengthening Patient Resources
The following resources offer additional information about limb length discrepancies and limb lengthening procedure options:
About Limb Length Discrepancies
Learn more about limb length discrepancies and limb lengthening procedures:
- Limb length discrepancy information from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Leg length discrepancy information from the Pediatric Society of North America
- Testimonials, pictures and information about research, from the Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
- Pictures and information about the TAYLOR SPATIAL FRAME, which is an external fixation device
- Information including a pre-operative video about the PRECICE® device.