At Children’s National Hospital, we understand that families have many questions about their child’s condition and care. In addition to any resources your provider may give you, our online resources can also support your ongoing treatment journey.
Celiac Disease Educational Videos
Learn more about living with and managing your child's celiac disease in our special educational videos.
- A Gluten-Free Diet – A Basic Overview of Food (PDF)
- Gluten-Free Flour Guide (PDF)
- Gluten-Free Grocery Game
- Gluten-Free Tips for the School Cafeteria (PDF)
- Preventing Cross-Contact (PDF)
- Non-Food Sources of Gluten (PDF)
- A Teenager's Guide to Thriving with Celiac Disease (PDF)
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer talks with Children’s About Celiac Disease (Video)
Get the Gluten-Free Diet App
The app provides a cohesive set of high-quality educational materials to patients and families living with celiac disease or a gluten-related condition in order to help with living a safe, nutritious and tasty gluten-free lifestyle. Download it today from the App Store or Android Market.
Celiac Disease Newsletter
For more information on celiac disease, sign up to receive our Celiac Disease Digest, which provides helpful information for patients with the autoimmune disorder. This newsletter is published six times/year.
Gluten-Free Guide Podcast
The Gluten-Free Guide is a Children's National podcast series featuring guests from around the world who provide commentary and answer listener questions about living with celiac disease and managing a gluten-free lifestyle.