Global Health Fellowships
Children’s National fellows interested in global health education and opportunities are encouraged to work with their program’s fellowship director to discuss the possibility of incorporating global health work into their individual curriculum. The Global Health Initiative is working with several divisions to formalize global health electives in specialties including cardiology, hospital medicine, emergency medicine and neurology. Once these programs have been formalized, we will share details here.
Many of our residents have pursued global health fellowships after residency. Please contact the individual program for information on availability and application deadlines.
- Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Malawi; Tingathe Global Health Implementation Science Fellowship
- Baylor Global Health Corps
- Baylor Global Pediatric Emergency Medicine (GPEM) Fellowship
- Boston Children’s Hospital Global Pediatric Fellowship
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Global Health Fellowships
- HEAL Initiative (Health, Equity, Action & Leadership) at the University of California San Francisco
- Stanford-NBC Fellowship in Media and Global Health
- Rural Initiative at the University of Utah School of Medicine
- University of Vermont (UVM) Larner College of Medicine’s (Larner COM) Neonatal Perinatal Medicine Fellowship