Arrhythmias in Kids: How Common Are They, How to Monitor Them, and How Can We Fix Them
Title: Arrhythmias in Kids: How Common Are They, How to Monitor Them, and How Can We Fix Them
Date: Friday, August 26, 12-1 pm
Elizabeth Sherwin, MD
Electrophysiology │ Heart Rhythm Team
Children’s National Heart Institute
At the conclusion of this educational activity, the participants should be able to:
- Appreciate the range of arrhythmias pediatric patients may experience, and when specialized services are necessary
- Identify benefits of nonfluoroscopic ablation in pediatric arrhythmias
- Understand recent advances in cardiac rhythm monitoring and arrhythmia management devices
Because this series is jointly sponsored by the Inova Office of Continuing Medicinal Education (CME), which is accredited by the Medical Society of Virginia to provide CME for physicians, particpants may claim a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM per meeting. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in each meeting.
CME credit is available for 30 days after WebEx participation through the Inova CME System.
To Join the Meeting
1. Go to this Webex link
2. Click "JOIN”.
3. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
4. When you enter the meeting page, WebEx will prompt you to set up your audio conference
***PLEASE LOG INTO THE MEETING BEFORE FOLLOWING THE DIAL-IN INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR SCREEN***
Phone Option A: To have WebEx call you, select the “Call me at a new number” option and enter your telephone number.
Phone Option B: To manually dial into the meeting, select the “I will call in” option and follow the instructions listed, making sure to enter in the Conference Code AND your personalized attendee number (the system will not ask for it, but please enter it after entering the conference code).
***IF USING THE PREFERRED COMPUTER AUDIO OPTION, PLEASE DO NOT DIAL IN ON YOUR PHONE***
1. Call conference number
Meeting Dial in Number: US Toll Free 1-888-680-0812
Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=7002861381
2. Enter the conference code: 919 608 1151
To MUTE your audio press *6. To UNMUTE your audio, press #6