Mended Little Hearts Meeting: The Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Connection
Parents of congenital heart disease warriors are invited to join Mended Little Hearts of Washington, D.C., for the spring meeting at Children's National Health System. Experts from Children's National will share insight into neurodevelopmental issues associated with CHD. (Detailed flyer)
9 a.m. | Registration (Auditorium)
9–10 a.m. | Mother's Day Coffee (Mini-Atrium)
10 a.m.–Noon | Lectures and Q & A (Auditorium)
Noon–1 p.m. | Reception and Meet & Greet (Mini-Atrium)
How to Join
- Go to https://cnmc.webex.com/cnmc/j.php?MTID=mede4062cc412405c4435f24362dfde02 or https://cnmc.webex.com and enter meeting number 857 884 782.
- Enter your name and email address, click "JOIN”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- When you enter the meeting page, WebEx will prompt you to set up your audio conference.
Note: **Please log into the meeting before following the dial-in instructions on your screen.**
Audio Option #1
(Preferred): Select the "Call Using Computer" option and follow the instructions provided.
Audio Option #2
Manually dial into the meeting, select the “I will call in” option and follow the instructions listed, making sure to enter in the Conference Code and your personalized attendee number. The system will not ask for it, but please enter it after entering the conference code.
Audio Option #3
Select “Call Me” and enter your phone number to have WebEx/Intercall call you to join audio.
Note: **If you are using the preferred computer audio option, please do not dial in on your phone.**
- Call conference number
Meeting Dial in Number: US Toll Free 1-888-680-0812
Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=2106367945
- Enter the conference code: 210 636 7945
- Your audio will automatically mute upon entry.