About this Location
As part of an ongoing partnership, Children's National Hospital provides pediatric healthcare services at this HSC Outpatient Center. The entrance is on the second floor, accessible by elevators in the main lobby area when you first come into the building.
- PT/OT/SLP Individual Therapy: 202-461-3701
- Equipment/AT Clinic: 202-635-6167
- Feeding and Swallowing Program: 202-407-8952
- Behavioral Health & Psychiatry: 202-461-3700
- Finance and Billing: 301-519-9200
- Health Information/Medical Records: 202-635-6141
- Same Day Appointment Cancellations: 301-560-2285
- Weather Line: 202-635-6539
- Therapy Orders: 202-635-6108
- Equipment/AT Clinic: 202-461-2695
- Feeding and Swallowing Program: 202-635-6108
- Behavioral Health & Psychiatry: 202-635-6108
Other Services & Information
The Montgomery County HSC Outpatient Center is located at the intersection of Blackwell Road and Shady Grove Road, across the street from the Hilton Garden Inn. You may use the parking lot behind the 14995 Shady Grove Road office building.
Public Transportation Options
The closest accessible Metro transportation is the Shady Grove Metro station. You can take a taxi or rideshare service from the Metro to the outpatient center.
Insurance and Billing
This section will provide you with information about payment options, the billing process, accepted health plans, medical records and financial assistance.