Children's National Experts Presenting at American Academy of Pediatrics Conference
New Orleans—Pediatric experts from Children’s National will present at the 2012 American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition, which runs from October 20 – 23 in New Orleans. Experts from a variety of pediatric disciplines will discuss relevant and timely topics for child health practitioners.
Select topics include:
- Combating Health Disparities – Denice Cora-Bramble, MD, MBA
- Pregnancy Testing Rates Among Adolescent Emergency Department Patients – Monika Goyal, MD
- Treatment of Anxiety and Depression – Adelaide Robb, MD
- Breastfeeding-Related Maternity Care Practices – Sahira Long, MD
- Moving from Novice to Expert Robotic Surgeon – Craig Peters, MD
Additionally, pediatric cardiology fellow Brandon Harden, MD, is participating in the Young Investigator Competition for his research, “Increased Postoperative Respiratory Complications in Heterotaxy Congenital Heart Disease Patients with Respiratory Ciliary Dysfunction.
For interviews, contact Emily Dammeyer in New Orleans at 202.689.4969 or Paula Darte in DC at 202.476.4500.