Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Evening virtual visits are available Monday - Thursday from 5 - 8 p.m.
View a map (PDF) of parking and Metro access near our location.
NEWS | November 22, 2022
When to Take Your Child to the Emergency Department
One of the most common questions parents have is when to take their child to the emergency department versus when to take them to urgent care or their pediatrician. The experts at Children's National explain the difference.
Get to know Shaw Metro
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with disabilities
- Adolescent healthcare
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- On-site psychology services
- WIC-special supplemental food program
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
- Sports Medicine
Offering evening & weekend hours to see your child when they need care.
Our pediatric team's passion is providing expert care for every need and every developmental stage – for newborns, toddlers, school-aged children, teenagers and young adults. We’re here to help your child build the foundation for a lifetime of good health.