NEWS | November 22, 2022
When to Take Your Child to the Emergency Department
One of the most common questions parents have is when to take their child to the emergency department versus when to take them to urgent care or their pediatrician. The experts at Children's National explain the difference.
Get to know CNPA Bowie
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with disabilities
- Adolescent healthcare
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
View important forms for your child’s appointment.
|12200 Annapolis Rd
|Glenn Dale, MD 20769|
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.*
*Closed on any 5th Saturday of the month