Issued Patents: Technologies Available for Licensing
For non-confidential information about technologies from Children’s National Hospital that are available for licensing, please visit the links below.
- Antibody-based Method for Isolating TH1 and TH2 Helper Lymphocytes from Human Peripheral Blood (Patent 7,919,265)
- Biochemical Marker For Diagnosing a Leukodystrophy (Patent 7,691,640)
- Device and Method for Classifying a Condition Based on Image Analysis (Patent 9,443,132)
- Enhanced Control of Flexible Endoscopes through Human-Machine Interface (Patent 9,173,551)
- Generation of Broadly-Specific, Virus-Immune Cells Targeting Multiple HIV Antigens for Preventive and Therapeutic Use (Patent 9,885,021)
- ID-Protein Targeted Tumor Cell Vaccine (Patent 9,795,660)
- Management, Assessment and Treatment Planning for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Patent 9,883,817)
- Method of Reducing the Activation of TH2 Lymphocytes (Patent 8,057,795)
- Methods and Compositions for Treating HIV Infection (Patent 8,211,866)
- Methods and Compositions for Treating HIV Infection (Patent 8,497,251)
- Methods and Compositions for Treating HIV Infection (Patent 9,006,202)
- Patient Mounted MRI and CT Compatible Robot for Needle Guidance in Interventional Procedures (Patent 9,326,825)
- Prussian Blue-Inspired Constructs for Multimodal Imaging and Therapy (Patent 9,561,183)
- Screening Test for the Lethal Genetic Trait of Recurrent Spontaneous Pregnancy Loss (Patent 6,268,145)
For additional information, please contact Innovation Ventures staff.
Haiyin Chang, Ph.D.
- Senior Licensing Associate