Tips for Heading Back-to-School
Returning back-to-school after summer can be an adjustment for many children. We're here to help.
Our care providers are here to help you prepare your kids for the new school year – from knowing what vaccines your child needs to staying safe while walking to school to preparing your child emotionally for their new experience.
- Three tips for a smooth back-to-school transition
- Back-to-school vaccines: what parents need to know
- Back-to-school health homework
- Adjusting to a new teacher
- Avoiding backpack back pain
- How to pack your kids a healthy and tasty school lunch
- Staying safe while walking to school
For more parenting resources, check out Rise and Shine, the Children’s National site devoted to helping children everywhere lead happier, healthier lives.
- Our Team
- New Patients
- Current Patients
- Patient Portal
- Our Services
- Insurance and Billing
- Our Values
- CNPA Jobs
- CNPA News
9692 Pennsylvania Ave (located on Marlboro Pike)
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sat, Sun: Closed
* Phones open at 8 a.m.
* Closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.