The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is comprised of 67,000 pediatricians committed to the optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. The National Conference & Exhibition is dedicated to keeping pediatric providers abreast of the latest best practices in pediatrics.
- Already registered? Stop by the Children’s National booth (#1141) in the exhibit hall!
- View the AAP Conference and Exhibition Schedule
- Learn more about speakers from Children's National Hospital
- View the Children's National visitor guide for the meeting
- Partner with us in the care of your patients! Learn how to refer to the specialists at Children’s National.