We receive many requests for the participation of Children’s National in health fairs and events across the DC Metropolitan region. Therefore we have established the following guidelines:
- Please return the application no later than 45 days prior to your event.
- The Advocacy and Community Affairs Department will review your application for approval. Application acceptance is based on availability of Children’s resources.
- Preference is given to events that have children and their families as the primary audience.
- If your form is incomplete and/or not returned within the specified timeframe, we will be unable to consider your event.
- Mail or fax the application to:
Child Health Advocacy Institute
Government & External Affairs, Advocacy & Community Affairs
Children’s National Medical Center
111 Michigan Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20010