Link to Us
We welcome both text-based and graphical links from external web sites to Children's National Health System's web site.
However, if you wish to include Children's logo on your site, we require you to comply with the following conditions:
- You can create a link from your site to any page on Children's National Health System web site.
- Your link to a page must include the same words that are used for the title of that page.
- Anyone who uses the Children's National logo on their web site must do so as described below.
- Logos from Children's National cannot be sold or used for profit.
- Logos are not to be distributed or used for advertising or purposes of trade unless in connection with Children's National and with prior approval.
- Logos from the Children's National web site should carry the following credit: "Children's National Health System"
- Logos are not to be altered or amended.
- Users agree not to use the logo in any offensive manner.
- Users agree not to use the logo in any manner likely to confuse, mislead, or deceive the public, or be adverse to the best interest of Children's National.
You may place links to Children's National in a manner that suits your needs if the link complies with the following conditions:
- Does not infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right.
- Is not libelous, defamatory, or invasive of any right of publicity or privacy or other personal right.
- Is not misleading or inaccurate, or constitutes false or deceptive advertising.
- Is not sexually explicit, indecent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable at the sole discretion of Children's National.
- Does not violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Does not disparage or reflect negatively upon Children's National.
Improper use of our logo, as defined above, is prohibited. Children's National reserves the right at any time to request that you remove all links or any particular link to Children's National from your web site.
If you link to a page within our site other than our homepage, you are responsible for ensuring that your link remains accurate and active. Content on www.ChildrensNational.org is subject to change.
If you have any questions, please contact Children's National's web team.