Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship
How to Apply
Requirements for Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine fellowship candidacy include:
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited residency program in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, or
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited combined residency program in PM&R/Pediatrics, or
- Successful completion of ACGME accredited residencies in PM&R and Pediatrics, and
- American Board of PM&R certification or eligibility, and
- Eligibility for medical licensure in District of Columbia
Please submit the following materials by September 30 of the calendar year prior to the desired year of matriculation:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation including one from your residency director
- Personal statement
- Copy of official USMLE transcript
Olga Morozova, M.D.
Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
Children’s National Medical Center
111 Michigan Ave, NW, Suite 1090
Washington, DC 20010
Selected candidates will be invited for personal interviews. The interview involves meeting with each of the division’s faculty member as well as faculty from related subspecialties and tour of facilities.
Children’s National Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship Program will participate in the NRMP Specialty Matching Services starting in 2012 for the applicants who are interested to begin training in July 2013.