Children's Health Center - Children's National Medical Center
111 Michigan Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20010
Phone: Appointments: 202-476-2123
Clinic Fax: 202-476-4126
There is plenty of convenient underground parking available at the hospital. Parking tickets are validated by the following departments: Family Services (for Social Work clients only), Parking Office (for parents without funds; one time only), and the Security Office (for parents without funds when the Parking Office is closed or parents with a letter signed by a representative of the clinic).
Children from birth to 11 years of age. Children ages 12 to 21 are seen at the Adolescent Health Center located adjacent to the Children's Health Center (CHC) at CNMC.
For Prescription Refills or Referrals
Call the CHC main line at 202-884-2123 and follow the voice menu instructions.
- Well baby and well child checkups
- Physicals for school, childcare, sports and camp
- Care for urgent medical problems
- Care for children with special health needs and ongoing problems
- Follow-up care after hospitalization
- Health education
- WIC nutritional counseling
- Social work services
- Prescription refills
- Will complete school and daycare health forms
- Departments & Programs - Children's National Medical Center